Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick or treat 2010: THE year

This is it. Tristen will never enjoy Halloween more than he is this year. He has been through his candy bag fingering and admiring the shapes and colors 100 times, guessing at what each piece will taste like. Last night I caught him eating candy corn with his eyes closed.

This morning I asked Tristen if he'd be willing to share a piece of Halloween candy. He handed me the wrapper from the Whoppers he ate yesterday and said, "Here, lick this." I no longer feel guilty for stealing the Snickers last night after he went to bed.

Trick-or-treating pix below. That's Tristen as Super Man, best-friend-from-preschool Owen as a transformer, cousin Elana and neighbor Nicole as a princesses, neighbor Andy as a frog, and cousin Liam as a bee. Not pictured: all the parents, baby Sam, Amy, and Dan. :)






No comments: