Hopeful, and proud. And looking forward to actually using this thing by the end of the month, when the door will be cut in. In preparation for that, Chris just tore down drywall in the kitchen, moved some light switches and outlets around, and replaced (with Rico's help!) one of the large kitchen windows. Outside, Chris needs to finish up the railing. Replacing the fence bordering the lower deck will wait until spring.
I'm super impressed by how much Chris has learned, how much work he has done, and how beautiful the product is. At the same time, I'll really be glad to have him back as a life partner and coparent when all this is over.
| Washington is a neighbor and friend we hired to help get things started.. |
| Chris and I designed the two-level deck together, over the last year. Chris did all the engineering work, though. With input from Washington. |
Tristen and I laughed our asses off watching Washington and Chris
make the holes. |
| This is the unwieldy tool they used. It was hard to tell just who was in control. |
1 comment:
I'm super impressed with how quickly you've created an amazing addition to your house! Many people would take years, not months, to make this happen. Pat on the back to the Marshall-Krumm household! And we can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment