Thursday, September 10, 2009
Grandma!
Thank goodness for grandmas. Mom came for a week this summer -- was joined by Roger, went on a cruise, and came back to share a weekend -- and it was such a gift. She lavished love and attention on our house guests, Bug and then Gus, and on Tristen, of course -- and Chris and me, too. She helped remind Tristen to visit the potty regularly and made a big deal over buying him underwear, which has provoked news I'll post under separate cover. :) Her presence made it possible for Chris and I to squabble to the point of crescendo -- and then turn things around . Mom and I made an Ikea trip. We went to the spa. Fremont Market, dinners with friends, an evening with Abigail, fresh ice cream from the Farmer's Market...all good stuff. We hated to send Grandma back home to Bo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment